RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND/OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of MOUNTAIN VIEW RACEWAY
Helmet with shield or goggles, long pants and shirt!
Fire extinguisher mandatory
Fire suit strongly recommended but not required
Roll cage strongly recommended but not required
Must have working seatbelt 5 point harness strongly recommended
No rough driving this is not a demolition derby
IF YOU HAVE A FLAT PULL TO THE CENTER!
DO NOT KEEP GOING, YOU WILL BE BLACK FLAGGED
1. No race cars
2. Any 1965 or newer car NO SUV’s
3. No special order vehicles. No turbos or supercharged cars must be normally aspirated must have good working brakes and be safe to drive! NO MUSTANGS OR CAMAROS!
4. Must have factory suspension no alterations A frames strut towers beyond factory adjustments. No racing shocks
5. Stock motor and Trans only no high performance parts headers, carbs, or high rise intakes. Must run factory carb for that car no Holley or any aftermarket carbs. Cars with factory headers will be permitted.
7. No bars may pass thru fire wall to front of vehicle and may not pass thru rear speaker deck
8. No radiator support reinforcement
9. Straight shifts are legal only if car come factory with it
10. No locked or possi trac rear-ends. Limited slip ok
11. Tires and wheels stock for make and model. Absolutely no aftermarket parts.
12. All glass must be removed, must have 3 bars in front of driver for derby protection
13. Headlights, taillights and all trim must be removed including hubcaps.
14. Cars must have visible numbers on each side and on roof.
15. All doors must be chained or welded shut.
16. No two way radios.
17. You CAN move the battery in the car if you feel it is warranted.
18. THERE WILL BE A $1,500 buy rule for any car! If you fail to sell your car you will lose all pay for that event and not allowed to attends anymore enduro races for a calendar year! $100 carb buy rule $100 computer buy rule!
19. Upon visual inspection of cars if they don’t seem to have a stock from the factory part or modification to the car we will return your entry fee and you will not be allowed in the event!
CARS MUST BE STOCK
ALL CARS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A TRANSPONDER
THESE CAN BE RENTED AT THE SCALE HOUSE
ALSO, THIS IS RACING. NOT WRECKING.
IF YOU ARE FOUND WRECKING ANYONE ON PURPOSE, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.