Stock engines, stock means no machining or having aftermarket parts inside engins
Option #1: 1240 lbs with 600cc
Option #2: 1300 lbs with 601cc to 998cc
Option #3: 1350 lbs with 1000cc
3. The track rule is that ALL engines are to remain stock as is from factory. The track understands that there are many different manufacturers of several performance models of the same engines are purchased second hand from motorcycle salvage yards or from online dealers. Most competitors are unaware if engines have been altered or not prior to purchasing them. Our engine weight options may change thru the season to equalize the competition. Competitors will need to label their cars with the make and model on their engine package to help tech understand each engine package. No engines bigger than 1000cc allowed, example. 1070cc, ZX1400 or Suzuki GSXR1300. It's ideal that all competitors will go to the 600cc package for cost and affordability and equal competition. We will hold meetings to discuss this more and to keep cost down to ensure the class grows.
Any Dwarf/Modlite chassis allowed
Maximum height: 54 inches
Maximum width: 40 inches
2. No Modlite bodies allowed, must run dwarf style body, truck, etc. Must be Stock appearing front to rear, stock appearing grill area, no wedge noses or flat noses allowed, no rear spoilers allowed.
3. No spoilers or wings anywhere on the car
4. Any automotive type rearend allowed, quick changes permitted
5. Any 3 link rear suspension allowed, no 4 link of any kind.
6. Any single oil shock allowed, one per wheel
7. Any front suspension allowed, maximum width 60 inches with 1 inch tolerance
8. Any steel brake rotors and calipers allowed
9. Any brand tire, American Racers or Hoosier, MUST PUNCH NO LESS THAN 35 AT ALL TIMES, American Racer SD-44,48,53 or Hoosier Soft, Med, Hard
10.Beadlocks allowed and highly recommended on right side
11.Any 8 inch max steel wheel allowed, no aluminum wheels of any kind
12.1 inch lugnuts mandatory